The idea of trusting my fears was not an easy one to swallow…
I realized if I did not start trusting those intrinsic parts of me, I would never fully understand myself or accept my life.
It was also the reason I learnt it was okay to let things crumble and fall.
- Phobias – usually after a traumatic event.
- Fear of failure – where you’re afraid to start a project or complete it because you’re afraid of the change it could bring to your life..
- Fear of the unknown.
- Fear of letting down your friends.
- Fear that your life has peaked and there is nowhere else to go.
- Fear of danger in all forms.